Thursday, May 05, 2011

Sorry, Capital!

SWEPT AWAY!

"Ovechkin" is Russian for "loser."

Hey, at least we took the Bolts to seven. ;)

After the dismal way our season ended, I just had to post this photo of A-hOle™ so we could take a little solace in the fact that even without our two biggest stars, our Boys still put up a better showing than the Capitals did. ;)

Haha, here's one more because I never get tired of seeing him in post-elimination handshake lines. XD

So, yeah, I missed blogging the rest of our series... well, that was unintentional, I assure you. This photography class I'm taking is consuming so much more time than I ever anticipated. (But I'm not complaining; it is wicked fun!) Hopefully I'll learn some tricks to use next season at the CEC when - [*crosses fingers*] - our title man returns to the ice healthy and ready for a run at Cup #2. ;) Actually, since my class will end in mid-June, I will be checking in here throughout the summer, especially when contract news is announced or (of course!) when Siddo's medical status is updated.

Until next time...

BYLSMA FOR COACH OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!







Creative Commons License
The Sidney Crosby Show
is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
(Based on all work at sidcrosby.blogspot.com.)